Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Yahoo Head-to-Head team

12 teams, H2H with generic roto categories
If the league goes well, we plan on putting some money on it next year.

C- Barrett
1B- Lee
2B- Utley
3B- Rolen
SS- Ramirez
OF- Markakis
OF- Duncan
OF- Drew
Util- LaRoche
Bench- Tracy
Bench- Dejesus
Bench- Shealy

SP- Zambrano
SP- Bonderman
RP- Wagner
RP- Lidge
P- Hamels
P- Bush
P- Olsen
Bench- Escobar
Bench- Torres

I'm not entirely thrilled with my team. My outfield is very speculative and I was forced to take Derek Lee with my second pick and would have preferred someone else taking the risk. One guy was on auto-pick and somehow horded all the stolen bases. My Utley, Ramirez speed should be enough to compete on a weekly basis since there aren't any other real stolen base heavy teams in the league.

I've been targeting Utley in most of my drafts. I rank him pretty high because of the lack of talent at second base, but 130 runs, 35 homers, 100 RBI, 15 SB, .310 AVG ain't too shabby.

Between Lidge and Torres I should be able to find some sort of production out of my second RP slot.

I have another Yahoo draft taking place this Saturday. $30 entry, $300 prize pool.

No comments: